Sunday, August 01, 2010

Islands and Highlands 1

It's been a while since my last post, but I can only plead memory problems as the cause. Not that I have forgotten to post, but a trip away left me with so many gigabytes of pictures to sort through that at times it's seemed almost overwhelming!
To those who follow a range of blogs like myself the increasing popularity of the Farne Islands and Bass Rock to folks with wildlife photography as a hobby is all too evident, so I'll post the majority of the pictures on the web album and just a proportion here to illustrate a tale of hits and misses, near-drownings (on board!), grey, grey skies and as Rich Steel so aptly described it 'puffin fever'.

We have cute

cheeky

romantic

action

and horror.

It doesn't end there, with glimpses of Scottish pipers and flying fish.

More to come over the next week - and apologies to those who have seen enough seabirds elsewhere recently to last them a lifetime!

No comments: